Mother’s Father Day ’s Day and graduations can yield serious sales. Here’s ways to celebrate dads, mothers and grads.
Why email marketing is perfect for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and cooperation
Email marketing is a method to generate leads and increase sales. Emails perform best, which is why reaching audiences ahead of Mother’s Father Day ’s Day and cooperation is a winning strategy. This trio of events are as private as it gets and clients are ready to open their wallets for their moms, dads and grads. All three make the National Retail Federation’s list of top ten consumer spending occasions : the average American spends almost $180 on Mother’s Day, $133 on Father’s Day and $103 on graduation.
Whether you operate a restaurant, sell gifts or supply party supplies, you don’t need to convince customers to purchase for these events — you simply need to convince them to buy from you. Email marketing is one of the very best and affordable ways.
Smart email marketing ideas for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and cooperation
A keen understanding of your clients and their motives is the best way to convince them to buy from you via email marketing. Consider these promotions for Mother’s Day, Father’graduation and s Day.
- Promote the perfect gift ideas and link to online gift guides.
- Launch mother/daughter, father/son and grad photo contests on social media and promote them via email.
- Create a sweepstakes or giveaway email campaign in which the prize is relevant to moms, dads and grads.
- Provide an adventure: create a particular “treat mom/dad/grad” package; for instance, a spa day or a round of golf. Or, partner with businesses to offer a package deal.
- Offer conveniences like free gift-wrapping and free shipping.
- Email daily deals in the weeks leading up to Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and cooperation.
- Email mom, dad and grad spotlight stories to inspire clients to buy for their loved ones.
- Email reminders so that they don’t miss important dates; add a time-limited reduction or buy-one-get-one code to inspire instant earnings.
- Focus on graduate needs: freshman survival kits, graduation gift ideas, dorm room sales and things required to cover the first year of college expenses (food, entertainment and clothing gift cards, etc.).
- Target shoppers and who they’re buying for. For instance, on Mother’s Day people don’t buy for their moms. They purchase for wives, their grandparents, mothers-in-law, aunts and sisters.
- Host special restaurant events such as discounts for fathers, craft beer and wine tastings, art and wine events, ladies’ nights for moms and daughters, trivia nights, guest servers for charity, father/son or mother/daughter bar Olympics and more.
Craft smart email subject lines to motivate opens
Needless to say, your audience should open your emails to make the most of your offers. Below are some email subject line thoughts you may emulate.
- Show Mom/Dad/grad some love
- Celebrate Mom/Dad/grad
- Can you forget Father’s Day?
- The best gifts for mom/dad/grad
- Last-minute graduation gift ideas
- Gifts your dad will love
- Free shipping on Father’s Day
- Free gift-wrapping for Mother’s Day
- Treat Mom (and yourself)
- What dad wants
- Celebrate dad and save 25%
- Save $15 on the best graduation gift
- Time is running out! Last-minute gift ideas
- Last day for guaranteed Mother’s Day delivery
- 10% off site-wide for Father’s Day
- Give thanks to your mom with the perfect present
- 1-day Mother’s Day sale
- Graduation gift inspiration
- The supreme Father’s Day gift guide
- Presents for stay-at-home dads
- Presents for techie moms
- Gifts for every type of mother
- Father’s Day gifts for every budget: $10, $25, $50
- Acquire a mother/daughter spa experience
- Hand-picked graduation gift ideas
- You owe it to mom
- Top 10 gifts for daddy
- College dorm gift guide
- College freshman survival kit
- Graduation? The best styles for students
- Grown-up presents for new grads
- Mother’s Day bargains you don’t want to miss
- Snap a photo with dad and win
- Share your best mom photo and win
- Father’s Day is June 16
- Take your daddy golf and rescue
- Here’s what your mom really wants
- Make dad king for a day
- Be the Fantastic child/son/daughter this year
Boost your reach with social media (and make it easy with email automation)
Increase your reach by promoting your Mother & rsquo; s Day, Father & rsquo; cooperation offers and s Day and events on social networking. Instagram facebook, Twitter and Pinterest can boost exposure and put your business that aren & rsquo;t on your email marketing lists.
Needless to say, you probably have a lot of great ideas for celebrating moms, dads and grads; but every small business owner struggles to find the time to execute every idea. That’s where email automation comes in. It makes it easy to:
- Create all your mom, dad and grad emails at once, then send at scheduled intervals
- Create trickle campaigns that automatically send ultra-targeted emails based on user action (for example, if they start email A, they receive email B; if they click link C, they receive email D)
- Analyze results so you can optimize future campaigns for success
You can also take advantage of post scheduling to plan your social media campaigns and publish articles at optimum times set it and forget it, so you can focus on other business growth activities.
Use social and email automation tools to make marketing a breeze and follow the tips in this report to craft emails that increase sales on Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and cooperation.
Join 140,000 small business owners
Get expert tips and email inspiration delivered to your inbox every 2 weeks.
© 2019, Brian Morris. All rights reserved.
The post Celebrate moms, dads & grads with intelligent mails appeared initially on VerticalResponse Blog.