On a balmy January evening on the outskirts of West Hollywood (Los Angeles), about 100 people gathered at The Jefferson to learn, share ideas and best practices, network, and obviously, enjoy delicious food. The first Experian ConnecTour of 2019 was an event with attendees from many different industries, such as entertainment, retail, and television. The theme of the night was’identity resolution,’ and, led by our fearless keynote speaker, Bruce Biegel in The Winterberry Group, we were taken on a journey through the Outlook for Data Driven Marketing, such as market trends, marketing and ad spend, digital data spend and much more.
Following a short break and time to mix and mingle, Bruce moderated a panel of business experts, including Chuck Moxley, CMO of 4INFO; Elliott Easterling, Co-founder and CEO of Twine Data; and Jason Andersen, Director, Strategy and Partner Enablement with Experian. The subject was “It’s About Being Relevant — The requirement for Identity-Driven Marketing.” Bruce asked several pointed questions to get their insider perspective and insight, such as:
- What do you see as driving adoption of identity solutions among your clients and or customers?
- In your experience what are the business objectives which are driving demand for data and identity solutions?
- Where are you emphasizing investment in data and data services capabilities? And you believe this is the perfect approach?
- In building a data-driven business what do you see are the most significant challenges that you experience and that you have had to overcome (people, process, platforms)
The panel highlighted nuggets of wisdom from the group of seasoned leaders and engaging and was lively. Attendees were given the chance to engage in media discussions of their own, which generated insightful and profound conversations within the data industry around opportunities and challenges.
Bruce Biegel’s demonstration can be found below, together with our latest whitepapers.
- Winterberry Group Presentation
- Whitepaper: Know Your Audience
- Whitepaper: Connecting the Dots of Consumer Identity
Our goal for the ConnecTour events of Experian is to provide marketers with the opportunity to learn, share and network with fellow business leaders. Keep a look out for information regarding our ConnecTour event, which will take place in Chicago in May.
If you have any questions about Experian’s products and services, please contact your Experian sales representative or email us at email@example.com.