May 27 memorial Day is coming up, and rsquo & there;s no way to catch your customers’ focus than with clever, seasonal matter lines. With the weather warming up and the long weekend ahead, now is the time to have fun, get merry and let your creative light glow. If you need inspiration, check out a few of our favorite subject lines below, along with some ideas to personalize for your own promotions:
- The Countdown to Memorial Day Sale starts now | J.Crew
- Chill, Grill & SHOP! 50% Off ALL Dresses & Rompers! | Charlotte Russe
- Salute-worthy savings in honor of Memorial Day | Wayfair
- Sun’s out, sale’s (back) on | LOFT
- Knock Knock. It’s Memorial Day Doorbusters | Michaels
- Plan your staycation! Extra 15% off bed & bath at our Memorial Day Sale | Macy’s Home
- We are OPEN Memorial Day Monday | Menlo Pilates & Yoga
- Plans for Memorial Day? | Thousand Trails Campgrounds
- Order Your Article Memorial Day Recovery Kit Today | Project Juice
- Final Hours to Shop the Memorial Day Sale | Solid & Striped
- Memorial Day = Memorable Savings | Woodwind & Brasswind
BONUS: 13 subject lines to personalize for your Memorial Day email marketing campaigns
- A lengthy sale for a long weekend
- Start saving on the unofficial start of summer
- Stars, stripes & savings
- Your 3-day weekend only got better
- Save and get at a summer state of mind
- It’s time for grillin’, chillin’ and fillin’ your shopping cart
- Our sale is well worth relishing
- Big deals for your large 3-day weekend!
- Save 50% on these Memorial Day markdowns
- 3 HUGE earnings for your 3-day weekend
- Remember the day with these sales
- Take an additional 27% off on May 27
- Take your celebration outside: 30% off, this weekend only!
Join 140,000 small business owners
Get expert tips and email inspiration delivered to your inbox every 2 weeks.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in May 2018 and has been updated for accuracy and relevance.
© 2019, Contributing Author. All rights reserved.